Asgoria -Serveur  Terraria Français Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Honda Cbr 125 Exhaust Downpipe Gasket

Répondre au sujet    Asgoria -Serveur Terraria Français Index du Forum » Les Equipes » Antre de l' Equipe Saphir Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
laumakb

Message Honda Cbr 125 Exhaust Downpipe Gasket Répondre en citant

Honda Cbr 125 Exhaust Downpipe Gasket > urlin.us/4i72y

55be9034d4
You've been outbid by an automatic bid placed earlier by another bidder. 20 and Wed. .. Oct. I just need to drop by the Honda dealer tomorrow and hope they have some in stock - I'll take the part numbers you mentioned, that should help. Place bid Review and confirm your bid Bid confirmation Increase max bid Enter a custom max bid more than ##2## Enter a custom max bid of ##2## or more + ##2## approximate import charges ##2## (approximately) Please enter a higher amount than the current bid. You may find success in your quest for a "off the shelf" gasket but for the cost, IMHO, the effort to do so is not worth it when a factory piece is available for such a low cost. Share Share this post on Digg Twitter Share on Facebook Reddit! Life begins at 240kmph ! Reply With Quote 09-30-2009,1:56 PM #10 TigreST Member # 1728 Bike(s) 81,82,83 CBF's, 98 CBRxx, 07 CBR-1000RR/R, 83 FXSB Join Date Jun 03 2007 Location Canada Posts 3,430 Liked 780 times Re: Exhaust manifold gasket size While cleaning the XX today (while it's not raining) after the weekends run to PA for a Honda F-bike ralley (approx 1650km's(1024miles) round trip ) I took the following snap of the #1 cylinder exhaust manifold flange and head exhaust port area.

All I had to do was cut a sliver off, mix the two parts and it was ready to use. Oh yeah and here's what the old gaskets look like compared to the new shiny ones:DSC0223.jpg I haven't had chance to fire it up yet to see if the ticking sound has gone. You're the high bidder on this item, but the reserve price hasn't been met yet. You've been outbid by someone else. Oct. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. However I'll need to replace the gaskets and my Haynes manual doesn't say what size I need and I can't find the right size anywhere. Another head is the only real fix. US $4.86) Economy Int'l Postage See details Item location: doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Ships to: Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia Import charges: (amount confirmed at checkout) To be provided at checkout help icon for Shipping - opens a layer This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

pdf to epub online converter freeout of his league cathryn parry epub filesyahtzee croshaw jam epub files60 yard dash secrets pdf freepn c 04750 pdf freelibertango piano trio pdf freecatherine anderson books epub torrentdiccionario de acordes cavaquinho completo pdf freesaved lorhainne eckhart epub booksphilip johnson biography pdf free

Ven 14 Oct - 02:29 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 14 Oct - 02:29 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Asgoria -Serveur Terraria Français Index du Forum » Les Equipes » Antre de l' Equipe Saphir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation